Consumer Experience Specialist Float, In Office Position - AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Full-Time in person, no option to work from home.
Float-primarily working with centralized scheduling but may also help with other duties in the office.
Shift : Full Time Days; 40 hours a week
Location: Woodland Hills Building
7315 E Frontage Road, Merriam KS
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The frontline Specialist is responsible for fielding and resolving inquiries via phone, chat, and other potential contact methods within the centralized Consumer Experience Center (CxC). Expectations of this role include providing exceptional customer service, striving to anticipate and meet the needs of AdventHealth consumers, treating all consumers and colleagues with dignity and respect, and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve quality and performance standards. The frontline Specialist reports to the department Supervisor and maintains a working knowledge of AdventHealth service offerings, service workflows, and contact center technologies necessary to perform all job functions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrate through behavior AdventHealth’s mission, vision, values and service standards as outlined in the organization’s Whole Care Experience training
· Maintain competence and use critical thinking skills to promptly resolve consumer inquiries within assigned functional area(s)
· Demonstrates empowerment to successfully resolve customer inquiries
· Adhere to all established workflows, scripting, and department greetings
· Performs services necessary to create delightful customer experience by setting proper expectations and consistently following through with end- users
· Thoroughly researches issues and takes appropriate action to resolve them within turnaround time requirements and quality standards.
· Thoroughly document all interactions and consistently update consumer records in the relevant technology system(s)
· Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified to a variety of customers including consumers, clinic staff, physicians, CxC colleagues, and leaders
· Achieves individual key department performance objectives such as quality assurance and productivity.
· Maintain knowledge of CxC and AdventHealth offerings to provide exceptional services
· Handle sensitive matters courteously and with professionalism. When appropriate, escalate with leadership for proper awareness and/or resolution.
· Adhere to department policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Ability to articulate the mission of AH and the CxC
· Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative to resolve inquiries and issues
· Demonstrated personal commitment to promoting and providing excelled customer service
· Demonstrated interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills; remains patient while interacting with consumers and colleagues
· Exhibits desire to continuously learn, improve service delivery, and work in a team environment
· Ability to listen and document notes simultaneously
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instruction
· Maintains high energy and positive attitude
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Adapts quickly to change and balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from consumers, peers and management
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
· Demonstrate organizational, time management and priority setting skills
· Seeks to build trust, respect and credibility with all partners through full, honest, consistent, and coordinated communication
· Demonstrates regular, consistent and punctual attendance
· Effective communicator in English, both orally and in writing
· Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite programs and basic keyboard typing skills
· Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Bilingual in Spanish
· Medical terminology knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High-school diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years prior experience in a Call Center OR Customer Service environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· One year of experience in a healthcare setting focused on patient care
· Associate degree
· College course or the equivalent in computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Certified interpreter (Spanish)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038492
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23038492
Job Family: Patient Experience
Shift: 1 - Day