All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift : 8 Hours Per Week
Location: 9100 W 74TH ST, Shawnee Mission, 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The LPN is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. Accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The LPN is responsible for acting as a role model for the vision and values of Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Accountable for working within the parameters of the Kansas Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. Critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The LPN will provide care to the endoscopy patient under the direct supervision of an RN
· The GI lab tech LPN will complete the medical record for information and data about all major physiologic, social and psychological factors related to care of the patient for an endoscopy procedure. The LPN will plan for care of the endoscopy patient using the endoscopist’s and anesthesia’s orders and the information from the RN to individualize the care to the patient under the direct supervision of an RN
· The GI lab tech LPN will implement care of the endoscopy patient. The LPN will obtain informed consent from the patient or responsible party
· The GI lab tech LPN will complete the endoscopist’s and anesthesia’s orders
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Kansas Licensed Practical Nurse License
· BCLS obtained through the American Heart Association
· IV Certification for LPN
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036394
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $18.71 - $29.94
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23036394
Job Family: Laboratory
Shift: 1 - Day