AdventHealth Home Health LPN in Shawnee, Kansas
Home Health LPN AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Location Address: 9100 W. 74th Street, Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
· Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
· Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Employee Referral Program
· Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Implement individualized patient care as initiated by the R.N.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of resources in the health care community
- Knowledge of home care delivery system and eligibility requirements
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
- Current license to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Kansas and Missouri.
- Maintain CPR certification
- Valid Drivers license
This position is accountable for providing professional nursing activities as identified and planned by the R.N. Case Manager in the Patient Care Plan to maximize function within the home restoring health or assisting a peaceful death. The L.P.N. is supervised in the home by the R.N. as often as necessary, but at least every sixty day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.