AdventHealth Home Health LPN in Shawnee, Kansas
Home Health LPN AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Location Address: 9100 W. 74th Street, Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
· Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
· Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Employee Referral Program
· Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Implement individualized patient care as initiated by the R.N.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of resources in the health care community
- Knowledge of home care delivery system and eligibility requirements
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
- Current license to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Kansas and Missouri.
- Maintain CPR certification
- Valid Drivers license
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.