LPN Clinic – AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $5,000 Sign On Bonus
· Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Location: 9119 W 74th Suite 350 Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), under the direction of the Practice Manager/Director, provides nursing care to patients and assists with patient education. Assists provider during the treatment and examination of patient, and administers procedures and treatments as directed by the provider. The LPN should be prepared handle the triage of patient calls; including prescription refills in accordance to refill protocols. The LPN maneuvers in the patient electronic health record (EMR) and documents patient vitals and other pertinent information appropriately. Customer service skills are essential in all aspects of this position.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Timely, accurate and thorough completion of medical documentation
· Administers injections
· Appropriately documents patient information on intake (including identified standards for documentation)
· Orders pertinent medical supplies (including pharmaceuticals) and keeps inventory stocked
· Utilizes computer/computer software for pertinent patient documentation, provides documentation to patient as needed (i.e., patient plan). This includes pertinent training as necessary from time to time.
· Effectively triages clinical calls, coordinating care with providers.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate’s degree or graduate of a technical school
· Kansas LPN License
· BLS obtained through the American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038761
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $18.71 - $29.94
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23038761
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day