AdventHealth Patient Transporter FT Days in Shawnee, Kansas
Patient Transporter AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Location Address: Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Full Time Days
12 hour shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assists patients in/out of wheelchairs/beds/carts utilizing appropriate assistive devices.
· Transports patients to/from the designated area of the hospital.
· Works in a fast-paced environment.
· Uses excellent customer service skills in all interactions.
· Follows universal precautions guidelines and wears appropriate personal protective equipment.
· Communicates necessary information to care team members and follows HIPAA guidelines.
· Participates in training of new transporters.
· Professional appearance according to dress code standards.
· Uses iPod to receive and accept transport requests from Capacity Management.
What You Will Need:
· BCLS obtained through the American Heart Association; 14-day grace period for proof of CPR certification after date of hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.