Regional Executive Director of Cancer Services - AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift : 40 hours a week; Days
Location: Santa Fe Building
9301 W 74th St, Suite 100 Merriam, KS 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
In support of the Mid America Region's vision to achieve top quartile performance clinically for cancer care, the Service Line Administrator (SLA) is responsible for cancer service line oversight of the clinical and strategic development across the region, as well as cancer operations at AdventHeatlh Shawnee Mission. In this capacity, the SLA provides both direct oversight of the cancer clinics, radiation, infusion, and selected imaging services as well as regional support for scope of service, standard of care, education & training, center-of-excellence (COE) accreditation, and service line growth. Serves as the hospitals' liaison with the service line and works collaboratively with physician leadership to create vision, goals and execution. The SLE works in a matrix organization but serves as the regional leader for the Cancer Institute, leading and/or influencing the strategic, financial, and operational initiatives for the cancer service line.
This leader is responsible for transforming culture through engaging the team to deliver an exceptional patient experience, improving clinical delivery, creating effective physician partnerships so AH Kansas City can grow and fully develop services.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for development, maintenance, evaluation and expansion of the AH KC cancer service line, including all aspects and segments of care
· Responsible for the creation and management of a regional cancer strategy that includes a physician governance committee
· Responsible for developing and implementing plans to address gaps in performance and to address opportunities for growth and development.
· Responsible for the results of the cancer service line including employee engagement, patient experience, clinical delivery and turnaround times, physician satisfaction and engagement, market and financial results (including clinical registry results).
· Through collaboration with medical staff and clinicians ensures an integrated, innovative approach to develop an integrated, evidence-based process of care; coordinating resources to ensure effective management of patients between and among inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic settings.
· Responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the disease-specific programs or centers to meet volume, profitability, quality, and service standards to ultimately drive value across the cancer continuum of care. Leads interdepartmental and campus-wide initiatives to achieve improvements in clinical care processes, team engagement, patient experience, volume and financial performance. Provides leadership to the development and management of disease-specific programs and needs on all hospital campuses, as needed
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelors Degree e particularly in a clinical science, e.g. Nursing, Radiology, Sonography, etc.
· 3-5 years Leadership Experience
· Experience in facilitating high-level multidisciplinary group decisions
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040943
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $67.8 - $108.48
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23040943
Job Family: Oncology
Shift: 1 - Day