Registered Nurse Clinic – AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Location: 9119 W 74 th Suite 350 Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The RN, under the direction of the Practice Manager/Clinical Supervisor, provides nursing care to patients and assists with patient education. Assists provider during treatment and examination of patient, and administers procedures and treatments as directed by the Provider. The RN is able to handle the triage of patient calls including prescription refills according to refill protocols. The RN is able to maneuver in the patient E.H.R. and documents all patient encounters appropriately. The RN should be an example, and a resource for the other clinical staff members, and should request reasonable assistance from these co-workers. Customer service skills are essential in all aspects of the position.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Timely, accurate, and thorough completion of medical documentation
· Ability to give immunizations
· Appropriate documentation of patient information on intake (including identified standards for documentation i.e. mammogram, colonoscopy, smoking, etc)
· Ordering of pertinent medical supplies (including pharmaceuticals) and keeping inventory stocked
· Ability to utilize computer/computer software for pertinent patient documentation, providing documentation to patient as needed (i.e. patient plan). This includes pertinent training as necessary from time to time
· Adhere to policies/procedures for patient medications and testing – refilling patient medications according to protocols (SMPG policies)
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate’s Degree in Nursing
· Kansas Registered Nurse License
· BLS obtained through the American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038754
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.112 - $40.178
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23038754
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day