AdventHealth Social Media Specialist Mid-America in Shawnee, Kansas
Location Address: Shawnee Mission, KS
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Create, manage and execute on day-to-day social media strategy, content and campaigns across social media platforms under the guidance of the corporate and local marketing teams.
- Create and manage the social media editorial calendar for the AdventHealth Mid-America Region social media handles, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Handles all day-to-day content scheduling and publishing for all social channels.
- Own community interactions on public-facing social media communities: monitor conversations, respond to reviews and comments, generate conversation.
- Monitor feedback and rapidly respond to any negative or potentially adverse public comments to address and neutralize.
- Ensure copy is written in AdventHealth’s brand voice and imagery/video meets brand standards
- Work collaboratively with the copy, design, and photography/video teams to create original channel-specific content and execute marketing campaigns. Potentially design and create content through Photoshop or other design platforms as skills allow.
- Work closely with the corporate and local marketing teams to build, deploy, track & optimize social media campaigns (in platform) to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual social media reports on the development and progress of our social media platforms and incorporate optimization strategies and analyze data.
- Actively participate in team brainstorms and contribute ideas to keep social content fresh, relevant and different based on emerging/current trends and our target audience’s behaviors.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related field and 2-4 years of experience.
- Windows Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in social media platforms, organic social media, reputation management and paid social media
- Experience with real-time analytics
The Market Social Media Specialist will work with the Consumer Engagement Manager to develop and lead social media and digital content, advertising, campaigns and programs for the AdventHealth Mid-America Region. This role will oversee all aspects of social media content, including writing and editing social media posts, audience engagement, social media campaigns and event promotion, and will collaborate with partners across the, brand and identity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.