ARNP Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner PRN AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provide services similar to those of a physician.
· Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals and otherwise treat health conditions.
· Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention.
· Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
· Will need to work weekdays, occasional weekends and nights for call coverage.
What You Will Need:
• Risk Management: understand method and reasoning for reporting incidents, completion of hospital incident report form, assists department manager or others in recognizing and reducing risk within the department and other areas of the hospital.
• Service Management: Demonstrates courteous service, and ability to meet special needs or requests, performs duties and a timely manner and provides updates if a delay occurs, communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal and external patients, in person or by telephone. Respects patient’s privacy, confidentiality and dignity.
• Understands and Complies with the Environment of Care/Infection Control Responsibilities.
• Is Knowledgeable and Complies with the States Institutional Activities and Expectations.
• Age Specific Standards.
• Provides and Expedites Patient Care in Units and ICUs: performs H&P’s and dictates into chart, writes admitting/progress notes into patient chart, writes discharge summaries and orders as directed by supervising physician, initiates standing orders for patients both pre/post op, performs pre-operative visits and follow up exams, completes specific procedures under the direction of the physicians including, but not limited to removal of chest tubes an NG tubes and wound care, and provides system management of Surgical practice patients as per medical staff privilege delineation.
• Provides Direct Patient Care in Floors and Units.
• Assists physicians with coordination of clinical activities and orders.
· MSN (Master’s of Nursing)
· One + years’ experience
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Provides direct care with licensing credentials under the auspices of supervising MD.
• Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida.
• Advanced Registered Nurse Certification
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner functions as a member of the medical care management team for physician practice patients (surgical and non-surgical). The ARNP may diagnose medical conditions, plan and implement treatment collaboratively agreed to in the Florida Hospital Physician Group medical staff delineation of clinical privileges for Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AHMG West Florida
Req ID: 20021418
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.