All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts diagnostic and therapeutic testing for all classifications of sleep disorders in accordance with the guidelines established by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM); American Association of Sleep Technologists (AAST); and the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT); along with the policies and procedures of the Sleep Center. Demonstrates the ability to conduct all types of sleep studies including overnight Polysomnography (multiple montages), Multiple Sleep Latency Tests, maintenance of wakefulness tests, positive airway pressure titrations and supplemental oxygen titrations. This may include patient education, application of all sensors for testing, monitoring multiple physiologic data and medical interventions as needed for treatment and patient safety. Scores all types of sleep studies, using established clinical rules and guidelines. This individual can work independently upon verification of competencies and Board Registry by the department Manager, designated trainer and/or the Medical Director. The Poly III Technician is required to maintain and improve his/her level of clinical and technical knowledge in all aspects of the Sleep Center and may provide oversight and supervision of other technical staff within the Sleep Center.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Complies with the Employee Code of Conduct
· Demonstrates the compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and government regulations
· Verbalizes understanding of reporting process of any actual or perceived violation
· Recognizes ‘incidents’ as defined and described in the hospital’s IPP manual
· Understands the method and reasoning for reporting incidents.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School Diploma/GED
· Techincal Certification for Polysomnography
· Three (3) years’ experience with all aspects of Polysomnography diagnostic testing and scoring of adult and pediatric studies
· BCLS certification
· RPSGT Registry
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Sleep Center
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24001538
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $24.85 - $37.2804
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24001538
Job Family: Sleep Center
Shift: 3 - Night