AdventHealth AdventHealth Home health Cert Nursing Asst PRN Tampa, FL in Tampa, Florida
Cert Nursing Asst PRN AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Perform personal care activities and support services for patients in their place of residence as specified in a written assignment.
- Document personal care and patient care activities rendered according to Home Health Aide Plan of Care.
- Communicate pertinent information to the RN Case Manager/Supervisor and other team members.
- Participate in team meetings or review meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families.
- Maintains clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
- Attends in service training as scheduled, but at a minimum of three (3) hours per quarter for a total of twelve (12) annually.
- Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a home health aide competency evaluation
- Minimum of six (6) months to twelve (12) months experience in a patient care facility
- Current BCLS
Accountable for assisting the health professional by providing personal health care services and assistance with activities of daily living to the patient as specifically identified in a written assignment and necessary for the accomplishment of patient care plan goals. Assist patient with personal hygiene, assist with ambulation and transfers, record vital signs (temperature, pulse and respirations only), prepare meals as directed. Promote patients’ mental alertness, report changes in the patients’ condition to a Registered Nurse Case Manager or Supervisor. Assist in providing a safe and healthful environment for patient care. Continued employment with the agency is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outlined in this job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.