AdventHealth ARNP Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Care Pavilion Westchase in Tampa, Florida
ARNP Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: Westchase
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
Part Time Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide service similar to those of a physician
- Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals and otherwise treat health conditions.
- Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention.
- Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Will need to work weekdays, occasional weekends and nights for call coverage.
What You Will Need:
- MSN (Master of Science in Nursing)
- One+ years experience
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner functions as a member of the medical care management team for physician practice patients (surgical and non-surgical). The ARNP may diagnose medical conditions, plan and implement treatment collaboratively agreed to in the Florida Hospital Physician Group medical staff delineation of clinical privileges for Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.