All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
The Assistant Nurse Manager supervises and coordinates patient care delivery on the assigned nursing units and is accountable for meeting standards. The Assistant Nurse Manager supports the assigned unit by planning, directing, and evaluating all nursing service functions and activities for the assigned patient care unit to ensure delivery of optimal available quality patient care and organizational effectiveness. The Assistant Nurse Manager completes concurrent chart audits of assigned areas to ensure charting within the EMR is complete, accurate and specific to the patients’ diagnosis, plan of care and core measures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Participates and ensures that rounding for outcomes occur daily.
· Promotes and validates ACT compliance.
· Maintains responsibility for nursing units on 24/7 basis, unless otherwise approved.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum of three years acute care nursing experience
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Current valid Florida State Board of Nursing Registered Professional Nurse license
· BLS, ACLS
· NIHSS from Know Stroke (NIHSS from American Heart Association will be accepted upon hire, subsequent renewals must be completed through Know Stroke)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24003142
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.50 - $54.749
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24003142
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night