All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : mid afternoon - 11:00 pm
Location: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs at a technical level a variety of cardiovascular ultrasound procedures on neonatal through gerontologic patients. Has the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. Assists physicians. Selects practical applications and technical factors. Is knowledgeable in and carries out all applicable processes of the dept. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures. Teaches and directs the work of other staff and students as required. Performs additional duties as requested. Participates in the Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute performance improvement program. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs, properly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with departmental policy.
· Adapts procedure to each patient’s medical situation obtaining all available necessary information for proper interpretation.
· Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology.
· Calculates information accurately.
· Follows through with all details to ensure a smooth and timely flow of procedures
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of two-year Cardiovascular Ultrasound program or registered in appropriate modality.
· Must have two years’ experience in adult echocardiography, including transesophageal echocardiography and stress echocardiography.
· Pediatric proficiency within 1 year of hire.
· Requires Registry certificate in echocardiography.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23034594
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7171 N DALE MABRY HWY
Pay Range: $29.6768 - $44.5152
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23034594
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 3 - Night