AdventHealth Center Manager I FT Citrus Park in Tampa, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Responsible for recruiting, staffing, orienting, training, disciplining, and evaluating personnel in accordance to personnel policy and employee relations laws. Reviews employee time and attendance and monitors employee staffing, turnover, overtime, and absenteeism.
- Responsible for fiscal management of the center operation including development and implementation of annual budget, cost management and revenue generation, accounts payable, and daily financial practices.
- Rounds with team members and patients to ensure the patient experience standards are upheld.
- Maintains the safe and efficient operation of the center by monitoring work orders and equipment safety, overseeing vendors, and making appropriate recommendations for improving center.
- Manages the center operating activities so that services are provided in a manner that meets all applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations. Maintains Quality Assurance Program to monitor and control department services
- High school diploma or equivalency,
- Experience in medical office management and/or
- Must maintain current CPR certification at all times. If certification is not current at time of hire, the employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days.
The Center Manager I who under the general direction of the Director(s), has responsibility and accountability for directing all activities within the center. Directs activities related to all aspects of a walk-in medical center according to the philosophy, policies, procedures, and objectives of the hospital and units of responsibility. Responsible for personnel, environmental control, assistance to physicians, equipment, and material control, supervising all activities within the center, and preparing and implementing an approved budget. Coordinates operating activities with other departments as necessary may delegate responsibilities and duties to both professional and non-professional personnel. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This position actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Has a center volume of less than 12000 annual visits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.