All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of the Technical Director of the Hyperbaric Medicine Department, the Hyperbaric Medical Technician administers hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients as prescribed by the Hyperbaric Physician. Operates and maintains the byperbaric chamber(s) and associated systems and equipment. Accompanies patients in the chamber while undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy, when deemed necessary by the Medical Director. Assists in the delivery of patient care appropriate to the level of his/her medical training.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Prepares the hyperbaric chamber, equipment, medicine and materials as needed for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Operates, maintains and ensures the safety of the hyperbaric facility and all associated systems and equipment
Explains purpose and procedure of hyperbaric treatment of the patient
Carries out hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment protocols as prescribed by the Hyperbaric Physician
Observes the patients and the hyperbaric systems during the course of hyperbaric oxygen treatment. Reports unusual occurrences to hyperbaric physician and records patients= condition
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EMT (Basic), Paramedic, LPN or equivalent military experience or Certified Respiratory Therapist
ACLS required for: PMD, RN, RRT/CRT
Hyperbaric Tech certification
Graduate from an accredited school of EMT (Basic) or equivalent medical training may be substituted with Qualification as a US Navy Deep Diving Medical Technician or Special Operatoins Technician or Deep Diving Medical Technician through a civilian company or Certified Respiratory Therapist.
Must attend a UHMS approved hyperbaric course
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Wound Care
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23023621
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $19.0488 - $28.5732
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23023621
Job Family: Wound Care
Shift: 1 - Day