All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR, STE 250, Tampa, 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
The role you’ll contribute: Clinical Education Specialist
Under the supervision of the Director, Clinical Education, the Clinical Education Program Specialist arranges new team member welcome, orientation, onboarding, and new educational opportunities. The Specialist works to ensure all pre-boarding and onboarding requirements are satisfied per clinical. The Specialist ensures compliancy with standards of care via regular rounding to different practices.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Welcomes our new team members via general orientation.
Actively instructs clinical orientation, clinical courses, and annual competency sessions.
Provides input for development and roll out training materials including, but not limited to, competency checklists for clinical skills.
Serves as the trainer and effective mentor and educational resources to staff with emphasis on training new employees and employees identified as needing more training, providing information to supervisors for employee performance evaluations, as needed.
Assists with mentoring team members who made need further clinical instructions and learning.
Monitor and round on all new team members at regular basis for skills, standardization of clinical standards and create other learning opportunities.
Teach any new skill needed for a new procedure, new service to ensure quality work.
Assists with all aspects of the clinical ladder.
Performs related duties as assigned
Travel 25-50% of the time to mentor and teach clinical team members
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion with sensitive personal information.
· Well-developed professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer skills with accurate data entry and typing ability.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and excellent follow-through: self-motivated, self-disciplined, and detail oriented.
· Ability to speak and present in front of a new team members and AdventHealth Leaders.
· Ability to learn new technology or processes.
· Intermediate Microsoft Suite computer proficiency; including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of clinical, ambulatory care
· Current valid Certification or Registered Medical Assistant
· Current, Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
· Current FL License
· Experience as a clinical preceptor or trainer in designated role or field
· Experience teaching in formal/informal settings
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24000781
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $20.814 - $31.222
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24000781
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day