All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days - M-F
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Plans, teaches, and evaluates programs for nursing staff. Responsible for nursing orientation development, implementation, and evaluation. Participates in organizational teams and committees that plan, evaluate and implement educational offerings and programs that promote increased skill, knowledge, and professional development. Serves as an expert resource for core measures information and program development. Provides expertise in the development of educational offerings and implementation of educational programs. Acts as liaison to local schools of nursing and provides input for student clinical experiences. Participates in and uses evidence-based practice and research to promote professional development. Works along side unit managers to ensure competency validation of staff members caring for the patients. Guides staff to all available resources to ensure the highest level of competence.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Facilitates annual education needs assessment for nursing.
· Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing professional development practice.
· Develops programs for unit or group specific, based on identified educational needs or staff/nursing leadership requests.
· Analyzes the assessment data to determine the target audience and the learner needs.
· Analyzes content of educational materials for best-practice or evidence-based practice.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related specialty area or Associate Degree in Nursing with completion of Bachelor’s degree in Nursing within 6 months of hire.
· Two years’ acute care experience
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Florida or Licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003978
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.44 - $53.154
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24003978
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day