All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates the total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching, and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary departments and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Oversees staffing, training, and is a liaison with physicians, hospital personnel and departments. Reports to Institute Director. Is responsible for establishing, Performance Improvement initiatives, chart reviews and audits.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Under the direction of the Institute Director, oversees, manages, trains and assists staff in providing quality patient care.
· Directs and evaluates nursing care provided to patient in the Wound Healing Institute.
· Facilitates and maintains lines of communication with the various ancillary departments utilized by the Institute.
· Responsible for working with Hyperbaric Safety Director and Institute Director to identify and assign staff appropriately to meet the daily patient load. Works collaboratively with Safety Director to meet patient identified needs during the course of hyperbaric oxygen treatments.
· Collaboratively with the Institute Director, develops and implements education programs for physicians and staff regarding wound care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate degree in Nursing.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in wound care/treatment environment.
· Minimum 1 year of leadership experience.
· State issued license as Registered Nurse.
· BLS issued from American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23023908
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 205 S MOON AVE
Pay Range: $42.312 - $63.468
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23023908
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day