All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Student Loan Repayment Program
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Shift : Dayshift Every 4th weekend and Holidays
Location: AdventHealth Tampa 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Pharmacist shall support the mission of the hospital and pharmacy department by preventing, identifying and resolving drug related problems to assure patient safety, improve patient satisfaction and minimize costs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Completes critical medication order scrutiny, drug profile review, and patient monitoring to identify, prevent, or mitigate medication-related problems
· Proficiently verifies/enters medication orders and proactively communicates with medical staff to resolve problem medication orders
· Provides patient‐centered care services
· Actively participates in direct patient care programs
· Assures continuity of care between shifts, among pharmacy staff assignments, and across pharmacy practice areas
· Supports other pharmacy operations and areas outside of current assignment
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, or other advanced pharmacy degree
· Applicable State Pharmacy License
· Preferred Experience: completed a PGY2 in Infectious Disease or have 5 years experience in infectious disease
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23020599
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $50.5232 - $75.7848
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23020599
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day