All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Tampa, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Division Corporate Responsibility Officer - West Florida reports to and works in conjunction with the Vice President of Corporate Responsibility/Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer at AdventHealth to provide leadership and oversight for the Corporate Responsibility function within the West Florida division to promote compliance with federal and state regulations impacting health care entities. This includes providing leadership to the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers in the West Florida Division as well as responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility function for the designated entities within the West Florida Division.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Provide leadership to the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers within the West Florida Division, including providing compliance and regulatory guidance and ongoing development and support.
· Provide strategic insight into corporate responsibility concerns to the West Florida Division leadership.
· Serve as Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer for designated entities within the division. This role is concurrent with duties including oversight of other Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers in the division.
· Work with the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers in the West Florida Division to proactively lead and develop strategic solutions for over-arching compliance and privacy matters.
· Provide oversight of health care related regulatory compliance and privacy concerns and investigations within the West Florida Division.
· Work with the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers within the West Florida Division to facilitate consistency and standardization in implementation of company-wide Corporate Responsibility activities.
· Provide oversight of implementation and reporting of corporate responsibility monitoring and auditing activities and risk assessment identification and mitigation within the West Florida Division.
· Communicate and provide training and education on policies regarding regulatory compliance to ensure consistency across the West Florida Division.
· Attend leadership meetings within the West Florida Division.
· Participate in regular update meetings with senior leadership within the West Florida Division.
· Facilitate and deliver corporate responsibility and code of conduct education, including new employee orientation, general and targeted corporate responsibility training and facility leadership training for the designated entities within the West Florida Division.
· Serve as chairperson for, or provide support to the responsible Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer as chairperson for, the Corporate Responsibility Steering Committees for the designated entities.
· Develop, train and provide oversight for the directors and staff members that support the assigned entities within the West Florida Division.
· Provide oversight of investigation and response to corporate responsibility hotline calls related to assigned designated entities.
· Coordinate corporate responsibility activities and investigations for the assigned entities.
· Respond to phone and email inquiries and research requests for information on a variety of corporate responsibility issues for the assigned entities.
· Answer specific questions from staff and leadership concerning corporate responsibility policies, patient privacy (HIPAA) issues, physician contracting, and other general regulatory corporate responsibility topics for the assigned entities.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nursing or other healthcare related field.
· Minimum of five years healthcare regulatory or financial experience at a management level.
· Specific experience in hospital compliance and/or physician practice/medical group compliance, coding and/or operations and/or post-acute compliance, depending on the designated entities.
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Nursing or other healthcare related field or juris doctorate
· Healthcare compliance certification required or obtained within first year.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031683
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $77.255 - $115.882
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23031683
Job Family: Compliance
Shift: 1 - Day