AdventHealth Director Revenue Cycle - Physician Enterprise in Tampa, Florida
Director Revenue Cycle – Physician Enterprise | AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 12470 Telecom Drive, Tampa, FL 33637
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilize and maintain monitoring and reporting systems to ensure revenue cycle activities are meeting stated goals. Communicate issues as necessary.
- Establishes and manages effective ongoing communication with various stakeholders including Physicians to identify and address business needs
- Develop and maintain knowledge of payer billing requirements and ensure the operating teams are complying in a manner to ensure proper and timely reimbursement.
- Maintains revenue cycle KPIs within established industry standards and instills accountability and ownership at the appropriate level.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Federal, State, local and industry regulations to ensure compliance.
- Develop plans and initiate actions to ensure compliance with organizational targets and standards for revenue cycle activities to enable accounts receivable management to rank within the top quartile performers in the physician practice industry.
- Provides assessment, analysis and proposes solutions for revenue cycle questions.
- Implement and enforce the application of AdventHealth developed revenue cycle policies and procedures.
- Develops standardized approaches for revenue cycle related operational issues, report and quality management.
- Drives for changes in work processes that will improve functional area efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Effectively analyzes revenue cycle processes and communicates findings/analysis to various audiences, including but not limited to Corporate/local PE management and regional finance and executive committee(s).
- Develops and presents clear, reliable and consistent revenue cycle reports that build trust and confidence among all stakeholders.
- Coordinates with Director CDM regarding new program and procedure developments, equipment acquisitions, validation of inactive codes and development of new charge codes.
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Required :
- 5 years of experience in healthcare receivables, patient access management, or related field
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Management
Knowledge and Skills Required :
Experience and demonstrated results in a complex health care system or network.
- Must be skilled in project management, data analysis and trending, performance measurement and problem solving as well as have a solid background in physician billing and collections.
- Strong knowledge of trends and best practices in professional revenue cycle operations.
- Maintains a management style which builds relationships, is open-minded, proactive and inclusive but demands accountability and measures results.
- Ability to explain complex level revenue cycle functions to staff members and cause such functions to be performed accurately.
- Interviewing/listening skills to enable talking with individuals and groups about current processes and issues to ask the right questions to yield essential information that will be used to evaluate processes and determine potential solutions.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and synthesize into actionable information.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and issues at the same time
- Ability to work from a general concept to finished product with minimal direction and supervision.
The Physician Enterprise (PE) Local Director of Revenue Cycle (LDRC) serves as the primary contact between assigned Practices, Revenue Integrity, Coding, the Software Vendor and the Central Billing Office (CBO) for all aspects of the billing and collection of professional services. Working closely with the Corporate Revenue Cycle Director (CRCD), the LDRC is responsible for the proactive management of the client as well as creating organizational transparency regarding revenue cycle performance. Management of the relationship requires full assessment and understanding of the revenue cycle, including a thorough understanding of systems, processes and service specific coding and billing requirements, proactive identification of opportunities for revenue cycle improvement initiatives, and development of plans to implement process improvements. The LDRC will report directly to the AdventHealth Physician Enterprise CRCD but will maintain an indirect reporting relationship to the local Operations leadership. The purpose of this local reporting relationship is to ensure revenue cycle activities are viewed as an accountability of the local operations team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.