All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR, STE 250, Tampa, 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth West Florida Division
The role you’ll contribute:
The Divisional Director of Pharmacy Service provides overall vision, strategy, planning, development, implementation, supervision, execution and administrative leadership for Pharmacy service line within West Florida Division. Maintains a comprehensive and long-range systematic view of the Enterprise strategic plan and constantly ensures integrity and development of new business opportunities to improve the health and wellness of the patients and families served by West Florida Divisional campuses. Leads implementation of pharmacy business operations and clinical models of care focusing on provision of the highest quality care at the most appropriate pharmaceutical expense. Ensures excellence in terms of quality, safety, service, regulatory, compliance affordability and technology. Maintains productive relationships within all WFD campuses. Provides reports of pharmacy performance and initiatives to executive leadership and advocates for continued service improvements to leaders and clinicians. Provides oversight of all Pharmacy services to all WFD campus pharmacy departments and effectives work with site pharmacy directors to help achieve overall goals and objectives of the entire division.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Oversees, develops and communicates pharmacy service line strategic planning that reflect the objectives of providing excellent care for patients in cost effective manner. Sets performance standards by establishing a comprehensive and balanced key performance indicator to drive and sustain the positive changes.
· Establishes a methodology for continuous analysis and improvement of clinical and business operations improvement activities. Reports the progress, challenges, and strategic solutions regularly to the appropriate executive forums.
· Provides oversight responsibility to the site pharmacy directors to ensure that effective pharmacy programs are in place and processes are standardized by adopting best practices in business and clinical program development, quality improvement, patient satisfaction across the WFD. Develops and maintains policies and procedures to support these practices.
· Oversees pharmacy financial planning and fiscal performance. Collaborates with facility pharmacy directors to establish and meet savings targets. In conjunction with facility and pharmacy leadership, as well as Division executive leadership, works to determine optimal organizational structure, operating costs and allocation of resources. Works with stakeholders on annual budget development for the facility pharmacy departments as needed.
· Develops and maintains clinical pharmacy programs designed to maximize patient outcomes and cost effectiveness.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Six (6) years progress pharmacy leadership experience in an acute care setting.
Demonstrates successful tracking of records in acute care pharmacy service, quality, regulatory compliance, and financial improvements and that positively impacts on patient care and experience as well as organizational efficiency and value proposition.
Graduate of an accredited College pf Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
State of Florida licensure of Pharmacist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23029158
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $85.68 - $128.52
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23029158
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day