All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR, STE 250, Tampa, 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group
The role you’ll contribute:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted and collaborative advisor, providing a proactive, practical, and valued HR perspective in partnership with facility leadership. The HRBP serves as the strategic partner to COE and the champion of value-added programs, ensuring facility alignment in support of attracting, motivating, and retaining top talent. This individual possesses strong skills in building relationships, diagnosing issues, advising, influencing, and guiding all levels of management on the HR implications of business decisions related to aspects of people-management and leadership. This individual drives and deploys programs and strategies for local talent management, development, compensation, performance management, and workplace rights that facilitate change and optimize the contribution and engagement level of employees. The HRBP will utilize experience and analytics for evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiencies of HR programs and processes, while making recommendations for strategic changes.
The HRBP will have responsibilities over multiple West Florida Division Non-Acute services including, but not limited to: CIN, Physician Group and Home Health. The HRBP will act as HR lead for acquisitions across the Non-Acute services.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· In partnership with executive leadership, diagnoses, translates, and defines current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic HR plan for the facility aligned with long-term strategic initiatives of the region and organization. Focuses on strategic issues that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
· Leverages COE and shared services partnerships to address facility issues. Drives strategic initiatives and objectives as a proactive and valued member of executive leadership team, adjusting strategy to respond to changing needs.
· Responsible for facility HR oversight and, where applicable, serves as executive sponsor of regional talent strategies and execution as determined by the HR strategic and operational plans and contributes to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
· Provides expert advice, influencing business decisions impacting and related to all aspects of people management and leadership. Serves as a consultant, most frequently on issues related to strategy execution and change, talent management, employee engagement, and performance management by understanding the key drivers of the business and how effective human capital management strategies can assist with achieving organizational goals.
· Responsible for planning and approval of labor demand model, workforce, and strategic planning. Oversees facility reorganization efforts, including partnering with employee relations to execute transition plans associated with reduction in workforce, outsourcing, and regionalization initiatives.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field
· 5 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience; OR Graduate of the AHS Leadership Residency program; AND 5 years of progressive human resource management experience
· 3-5 years of applicable leadership experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Human Resources
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005555
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $54.03 - $81.047
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24005555
Job Family: Human Resources
Shift: 1 - Day