AdventHealth IR Cath Lab Tech $15,000 Sign on Bonus in Tampa, Florida
IR/CATH Lab Technologist AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
- Adheres to approved standards of aseptic technique during a Diagnostic Lab procedure, utilizing equipment and supplies in a safe and prudent manner. Facilitates implementation of physician’s orders accurately, promptly, and courteously.
- Demonstrates competence and knowledge in efficiently preparing a patient for Diagnostic Lab procedure using established aseptic technique. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology and uses this knowledge to enhance Hemodynamic and angiographic techniques as observed by attending physician.
- Assists the physician and anticipates equipment needs. Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and implements preventative measures as directed by the physician.
- Demonstrates technical and manual dexterity during procedures while establishing priorities for each task to be performed under physician’s direction.
- Utilizes supplies in a cost-effective manner.
- Recognizes and communicates the electrocardiographic/hemodynamic changes to the physician and appropriate staff members throughout the procedure. Files all patient data and films in accordance with established department system on a daily basis as observed by supervisor.
- Certificate of Radiology Technology from approved AMA school of Radiology Technology
- Certificate: Radiology from Approved AMA school of Radiology Technology.
- At least 2 years experience in Diagnostic Cath/IR Lab performing STEMI procedures.
- Basic EKG course or do so within 6 months of hiring.
- American Registered Radiology Technology License (ARRT)
- Registered Radiology Technologist or Certified Cardiology Technologist
The Interventional Radiology/Cath Lab Technologist performs a wide range of technical skills, which are utilized during a Diagnostic Lab procedure to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of adult through gerontology patients. The technologist needs to be proficient in all aspects of angiography, preparation, assessment, documentation, and monitoring consistent with the policies and procedures of the Diagnostic IR/Cath Lab and hospital administration. Responsible to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.