All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 3000 MEDICAL PARK DR, Tampa, 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Medical Group
The role you’ll contribute:
The Licensed Practical Nurse implements patient care for assigned patients and other duties as assigned under the direction of a clinical coordinator, manager, mid-level practitioner, or physician in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (b): “The practice of practical nursing means the performance of selected acts, including the administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the ill, injured, or infirm, and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others under the direction of a registered nurse, a licensed physician, a licensed osteopathic physician, a licensed podiatrist, or licensed dentist.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
· Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
· Maintains safe practice by demonstrating unit specific clinical competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory standards.
· Ensures safe and effective handoff communications and documentation of such between care givers.
· Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of medications.
· Demonstrates sensitivity to pain management by alleviating and reducing pain to level acceptable to patient.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Graduate of a school or program of practical nursing.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
· Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030315
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3000 MEDICAL PARK DR
Pay Range: $20.814 - $31.222
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23030315
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day