All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Administer nursing care to patients in accordance with the physician’s order and under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Provides intermittent, individualized nursing care, teaches and supervises the patient and family members or caregivers to provide continuity of care and to assist in implementing comprehensive care. Delivers high quality nursing care, performs technical nursing skills with a high degree of proficiency, and promotes the team approach in the delivery of patient care. Executes physician’s orders and notifies RN/Case Manager of necessary updates or changes in condition. Completes documentation according to Agency Policy and Regulatory guidelines and performs home visits as ordered. Continued employment with the agency is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outlined in this job description.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Provide direct patient care responsibilities for assigned patients in an efficient, organized manner under the direction of the RN.
· Performs treatments within their scope of training and administers medications to assigned patients.
· Performs data collection specific for the age of the patient and contributes to their plan of care.
· Report pertinent observations to attending physician and to RN, implements the change in the patient care plan as directed by physician. Communicates the changes to the appropriate members of the home health care team.
· Receives, verifies and implements physician orders (orders taken by the LPN are co-signed by an RN).
· Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families.
· Maintains clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Current LPN licensure in the state of Florida
· Current BCLS
· Valid Driver’s License
· Vocational training in Accredited School of Licensed Practical Nursing
· Venipuncture skills preferred.
· Two (2) years of Home Health LPN experience
· Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursing
· Venipuncture skills
· IV certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026093
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 13601 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $19.62 - $29.43
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23026093
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day