AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse: LPN: Physician Office: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL: in Tampa, Florida
Licensed Practical Nurse: LPN: Physician Office: AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: Tampa, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitoring: Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health/situation and unit specific data for process improvement initiatives including: Initiates patient data base within expected timeframe, initiates consults as indicated from database collection, assists practitioner in identifying patient/family teaching and discharge planning needs.
- Diagnosis: Assists the practitioner in the collection of patient data.
- Outcomes Identification: Assists the practitioner in planning interventions and goals with the patient /family based on identified problems and desired outcomes for the plan of care Participation in collection of outcomes data for unit specific PI outcomes
- Planning: In collaboration with the practitioner, the patient’s plan of care is developed, individualized and prioritized daily in collaboration with the patient, family and health team members that is sensitive to the patient’s cultural and spiritual needs and to attain expected outcomes.
- Implementation: Implements the identified plans for patients and unit specific process improvement with appropriate nursing interventions and physicians’ orders in an accurate, timely manner and documents intervention according to hospital policy. Documentation meets criteria for core measure, charges, PI improvement, and all quality/regulatory standards as measured by chart audits. Assists RN in implementation of the plan of care through delegation to appropriate to skill level including but not limited to: NTs, CNAs, Unit Secretaries, RTs, PTs. Educates patient/family based on assessed learning needs.
- Evaluation: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected patient outcomes and unit specific process improvement outcomes daily, in collaboration with the practitioner, with patient, family and health team members.
What You Will Need:
Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements.
The Licensed Practical Nurse implements patient care for assigned patients and other duties as assigned under the direction of a clinical coordinator, manager, mid-level practitioner, or physician in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (b): “The practice of practical nursing means the performance of selected acts, including the administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the ill, injured, or infirm, and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others under the direction of a registered nurse, a licensed physician, a licensed osteopathic physician, a licensed podiatrist, or licensed dentist.”
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.