AdventHealth Mammography Tech for Mobile Mammography Bus AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida FT Days Tampa in Tampa, Florida
Mammography Tech for Mobile Mammography Bus AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida FT Days Tampa
Location Address- Tampa, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
- Collects pertinent data about the patient and the procedure. Uses consistent and appropriate techniques to gather relevant information from the medical record, significant others and health care providers. The collection of information is determined by the patient needs or condition.
- Reconfirms patient identification and verifies the procedure requested or prescribed.
- Verifies patient pregnancy status when appropriate.
- Determines whether the patient has been appropriately prepared for the procedure.
- Measures patient size when needed.
- Selects KVP, MA and Time when needed. Selects proper focal film distance to obtain satisfactory radiographs.
- Elicits confidence and cooperation from the patient, the public and health care providers by providing timely communication and effective instruction.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology with Mammography (ARRT (m).
Mammography Technologists perform radiographic examinations that create images for diagnosis, specifically 3D mammograms. Radiography integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Radiographers must maintain a high degree of accuracy in radiographic positioning and exposure technique. Radiologic Technologists prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate radiographic examinations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.