AdventHealth Marketing Manager AdventHealth West FL Ambulatory: Tampa in Tampa, Florida
Marketing Manager AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Will Be Responsible For:
Work closely with the Director of Marketing to create and implement integrated marketing campaigns for ambulatory services to help meet established branding, volume and service lines goals. Also collaborate with other marketing team members on cross-business unit programs and initiatives.
Assist with community and internal events including but not limited to evaluating, planning, organizing, securing locations, food, A/V, speakers, promotion of event, registration, screening materials and promotional items.
Utilizing the Creative Services team, develop, produce and traffic marketing materials for assigned services and facilitate necessary approvals. Ensure compliance of all marketing materials and internal initiatives with brand guidelines and legal/regulatory.
- Track ROI from campaigns and use learnings to give input on any adjustments and future campaigns.
- Manage sponsorship and donation requests. Work in conjunction with Director of Sports and Community Partnerships and/or hospital marketing directors, as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of web and social media strategy and content.
Work collaboratively with the division communications team to create and distribute media submissions that align with the AdventHealth brand.
Maintain a strong working knowledge of competitors, technology and new physicians in market and communicates information to marketing leadership.
Represent organization at community events as needed.
Develop work plans to successfully achieve objectives and goals. Monitor, track and measure results.
Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Excellent English verbal and written communications, strong presentation and organizational skills. Must be a good copywriter and editor with working knowledge of AP writing style.
- Must have experience with branding, advertising, communications and digital platforms
- Self-starter with integrated marketing skill set.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with results-oriented focus. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and excel under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated team player, consensus builder and persuasive presenter who can work well with others using tact and diplomacy; consistently delivers high level of customer service to internal customers.
- Ability to collaborate well with others. Must be able to work in a matrix organizational structure.
- Ability to engage and interact with senior and/or executive leadership as well as physicians and directors.
Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times; must be hard working and ethical.
Must always demonstrate a professional manner and attitude.
Five or more years of experience and proven track record in strategic and integrated marketing communications that includes strategic marketing and planning, advertising and promotional plans, agency relationships and working with a creative development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Business, Advertising, Health care Administration or related field.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong background in writing and editing
With leadership from the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to develop and implement strategic marketing plans to help the ambulatory services of the West Florida Division generate awareness, preference, patient loyalty, volumes and revenue as well as collaborate with acute care and other lines of business to grow AdventHealth brand and promote cross-referrals. Leads the execution of marketing plans while meeting budget parameters and provides return on investment metrics for programs. The position develops consumer volume-driving tactics and brand messaging to build consumer loyalty through various communication vehicles such as print, direct mail, outdoor, radio, digital media platforms, collateral, special events and more. Coordinates advertising strategies and tactics to competitively differentiate and drive volume to our ambulatory services. Works with the creative services team to develop messaging and creative design marketing assets and production of all marketing materials utilizing established processes. This position works closely with graphic designers, photographers, videographers, digital media, media relations, community relations, hospital marketing teams, physicians, physician liaisons, nurses, operations, legal, compliance, administration and internal communications. This position will be responsible for all internal communications and patient/practice scripting needs. This position will work with the members of the marketing team to evaluate, plan,
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Organization: AdventHealth West FL Ambulatory
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.