All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-Free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
Works closely with the Interdisciplinary Health Care Team to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy that is integrated and compatible with the patient’s medical program goals and objectives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Supports manager and staff in positive manner even when decisions/changes may not reflect personal desires.
· Follows up on problems and/or notifies proper persons to rectify.
· Monitors and practices cost saving measures as it relates to supplies, equipment or patient care process as applicable.
· Utilizes established nutrition care process and critical thinking to collect, analyze and interpret nutritionally pertinent data per established standards.
· Assesses educational needs when pertinent.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Completes a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a U.S. regionally accredited university or college and course work approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education (CADE) of The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND)
· Completes a CADE-accredited supervised practice program at a healthcare facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation, or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies
· 1 year of clinical experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
Registered and Certified Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics; Florida Licensure
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026155
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $24.1304 - $36.1956
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23026155
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day