AdventHealth Medical Technologist II Full Time Nights (8p-6:30a) Carrollwood in Tampa, Florida
Medical Technologist II AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Day One Benefits
- Up To $10K Sign On Bonus
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
Full Time Nights Four 10-hour shifts (8p-6:30a) plus rotating weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
Service: Patient First/Service Management/Standards of Excellence
- Patient Satisfaction and Client Satisfaction meet organizational goals.
- Performs laboratory procedures in a timely manner meeting defined parameters.
- Promotes the Patient First Campaign.
People: Cooperation, Collaboration, Diversity, Teamwork.
- Works as part of the departmental team.
- Demonstrates care for one another and respect for each persons’ unique contributions.
- Works at alternate hospital sites or, Microbiology staff must work outside the department.
Finance : Cost Reduction, Expense Management, and Effective use of supplies.
- Contributes to positive departmental budget initiatives.
- Time Management.
Outcomes: Performance Improvement/Accountability.
- Proficiency Testing (PT) is performed in the same manner as patient testing maintaining performance guidelines
- Performance Improvement
- Adheres to the laboratories Quality Control policies and procedures.
Growth: Personal & Professional Growth
- Regulatory Inspection Readiness
- Leadership Development
- Additional duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s Degree
- Science degree meeting state licensure requirements (64B3-5.003)
- Minimum two years’ experience.
- State of Florida - Technologist Licensed in Microbiology, Hematology, Chemistry, Immunology, and Blood Bank.
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in accordance with the Division of Clinical Laboratory Standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 64B3-13.003. Perform competency validated laboratory procedures ordered by appropriate medical staff and physician. Oversees the day to day operations of various lab sections in the absence of a supervisor or senior technologist.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.