All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The major function of the MRI Technologists is to perform Magnetic Resonance Imaging procedures. Under the direction of the MRI Medical Physician and the Regional Technical Supervisor of MRI, the MRI Technologists will perform a variety of highly technical procedures. The technologist will be responsible for designated areas, procedures and instruments.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates proficiency in performing technical Imaging procedures on all patient age groups and ability to teach the same
· Provides imaging procedures to all patients, regardless of age, race or sex. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care
· Is proficient on the use and operation of the specific imaging equipment and the department's policies and procedures
· Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, families and Imaging services admin
· Works with department staff to facilitate patient care across modalities
· Works in conjunction with other departments (ED, OR, etc) to facilitate patient care
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Completion of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine or Ultrasonography
· Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience within their respective fields
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041041
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $38.58 - $38.58
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23041041
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day