All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs standard, complex, intra-operative electroencephalographic studies, Long-term epilepsy monitoring and evoked potential procedures under minimal direction on all age groups. Observes, assesses and report on patients within the scope of services of the department. Mentors and supports the education of the Neurodiagnostic field for students, nursing and other departments.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs standard, complex, intra-operative electroencephalographic studies, Long-term epilepsy monitoring and evoked potential procedures in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the delivery of Neurodiagnostic services.
· Practices the fundamentals of AIDET to promote excellent patient care and experience.
· Supports the education of the Neurodiagnostic field for students, nursing and other departments.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Certification by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalograph Technologist (ABRET)
· Successful completion of traineeship for one (1) year min.
· American Heart Association BLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001064
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $27.60 - $27.603
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24001064
Job Family: Neurosciences
Shift: 1 - Day