All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts , on call, weekend availability
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs a variety of technical procedures, the administration of radionuclides for the in vitro/ in vivo diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Resolves customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner, treating all customers with courtesy. Communicates issues to Supervisor.
· Proficiently performs technical Imaging procedures on all patient age groups and ability to teach the same.
· Provides Imaging procedures to all patients, regardless of sex, age or race. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care.
· Proficient on the proper use and operation of the specific imaging equipment and the department’s policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, families, and imaging services administration
· Works with department staff to facilitate patient care across modalities.
· Works in conjunction with other departments (IE, OR, ED) to facilitate patient care
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· High School education or equivalent
· Completion of AMA approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Registry by one or more of the following organizations as applicable:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034669
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $39.738 - $39.738
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23034669
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day