AdventHealth Nurse Residency Program- AdventHealth- Tampa Bay Area in Tampa, Florida
Nurse Residency Program – AdventHealth -Tampa Bay Area
Start Date: February 2020
AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
· Medical/Surgical Specialty
· Emergency Department
*availability based on campus needs
Full-time nursing position
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer day and night shifts
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities
· Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
· Tuition reimbursement for BSN and Master's degrees
· Comprehensive health and dental insurance
· Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every six months
· Retirement savings
· Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
List of Campus Offerings for Spring Program
AdventHealth Sebring ,Wauchula, Lake Placid, FL
AdventHealth North Pinellas – Tarpon Springs, FL
AdventHealth Tampa – Tampa, FL
AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City – Zephyrhills, FL
AdventHealth Ocala- Ocala, FL $3K Relocation
AdventHealth Connerton- Tampa, FL
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel- NOT PARTICIPATING
AdventHealth Carrollwood- Tampa, FL
· The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
· Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery
What will you need?
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
• Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher
• Must have less than one (1) year of RN/LPN experience
• Must have graduated within the past year
• Current Florida RN license (may apply without license, but must have license prior to licensure deadline)
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.