All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
•Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
•Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Occupational Therapist provides self-directed, effective therapy to patients in accordance with Florida Occupational Therapy Association standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 486.021 (S): “Occupational Therapists means: a person who is licensed and who practices occupational therapy in accordance with this chapter”.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
· Performs consults as indicated from database collection.
· Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
· Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation .
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy School / Occupational Therapy Degree
Florida or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement
Valid BCLS or completion within 90 days of hire.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042622
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $43.01 - $43.01
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23042622
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day