AdventHealth Office LPN FT Days Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus & Relo Bonus Available/Daytona Beach, FL area in Tampa, Florida
Office LPN FT Days Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus & Relo Bonus to Florida Available: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location Address: Volusia/Flager Counties
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great team of co-workers that feel like family
- The opportunity to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
- Full Time, Monday-Friday.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides safe and effective patient care under direction of the physician and/or nurse manager.
- Escorts patients from waiting area into exam room. Documents brief history of reason for visit and obtains and records vital signs following traditional techniques.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessment of patients presenting for care, utilizing guidelines established by Adventhealth Medical Group East FL.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic measures as prescribed by the physician.
- Documents and administers immunizations and therapeutic injections, as well as medications, under the supervision of the physician.
- Schedules patients for procedures, diagnostic testing or specialists, as directed by the physician.
- Documents patient information in medical record that includes observation, care administered, results of diagnostic tests, and patient’s response, when indicated.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN nursing program.
- Current State of Florida licensure or registration as a LPN.
- BLS/CPR certification is required.
- The office nurse is a licensed healthcare professional providing patient care, and other assigned duties, under the direction of the physician and/or nurse manager in compliance with established standards and protocols of the practice and AdventHealth Medical Group goals and objectives.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.