All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth West Florida Division
The role you’ll contribute:
Develop and manage analytical tools to oversee labor efficiency and provide decision support services to West Florida Division facilities including benchmarking, reports on productivity, and other key operational areas of identified opportunity. Responsible for coaching and mentoring operational and service line leaders to assist in moving labor and other operational efficiency improvements related performance closer to established budgeted targets and performance levels. The Operational Excellence Finance Manager will function as a permanent leadership position on the divisional-level Workforce Steering Committee and will be responsible for providing status updates regarding the financial impact of savings initiatives as well as providing all related financial support required by the Workforce Steering Committee. The Operational Excellence Finance Manager will also work closely with a wide range of staff, leaders, and executives to assist in driving efficient and impactful labor models as well as other operational efficiency programs and projects.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Develops, implements and assists service line leaders across the West Florida Division in utilizing systems and reports to ensure departments function within budgeted labor guidelines.
· Provides active feedback and assists in the development of ongoing expense savings initiatives.
· Provides consultative, technical and decision-making support to management and operational leaders regarding financial and operational improvement and program development.
· Manages reporting from productivity system utilized by divisional facilities as well as Operations Performance Advisor external comparative database to assist management in monitoring operational and financial performance and evaluate opportunities for improvement.
· Engages facility level finance departments and assists in providing reports and assistance any required.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree from a accredited college or university in Industrial / Management Engineering, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years in a finance related position
· Healthcare experience
· Master’s Degree; Business Administration or Health Administration preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23023241
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR
Pay Range: $38.7216 - $58.0824
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23023241
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day