All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 14055 RIVEREDGE DR, STE 250, Tampa, 33637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth West Florida Division
The role you’ll contribute:
The primary role of the Operational Excellence Manager is to support the West Florida Division of the AdventHealth divisional strategic performance improvement and utilization performance. This position is responsible for coordinating, assisting with project management and divisional prioritization for a variety of strategic performance management, performance measurement, and process improvement initiatives throughout the West Florida Division of AH which includes various service lines, operational and clinical departments. Actively uses internal and external benchmarking efforts, and clinical outcome performance tracking, and clinical process improvement tools to ensure completion of projects.
Provides support for the development, utilization and implementation of a performance measurement learning system including critical techniques in change management and process improvement throughout the hospitals in the West Florida Division of AH. The Operational Excellence Manager represents the West Florida Division in the highest professional manner at all times.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Initiate, develop, and implement new ideas and provide infrastructure/foundational steps to support facilities with achieving their strategic performance.
· Applies statistical techniques, data mining and direct observations to evaluate processes and performance. Makes sound recommendations on strategy formation and project development for operational improvement.
· Assembles data and reports related to strategic performance, performance improvement initiatives and activities. Develops tools to track and monitor project statuses and reports progress regularly.
· Serves as subject matter expert to actively support strategic performance management, performance improvement projects, and compliance with deadlines to achieve desired outcomes.
· Prioritizes tasks and establishes action plans to support various multi-disciplinary performance improvement teams to assist with the execution of performance improvement projects
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, business, healthcare, or related field.
· Minimum five years’ progressive experience in finance, engineering, business, healthcare, or related field.
· Minimum three years’ experience in project management or performance improvement experience in acute care hospital or health system setting.
· Demonstrated a proven success tracking record in completion of clinical operations performance improvement projects.
· PMP (Project Management), Lean/Six Sigma, or related certification/registration preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036788
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.5936 - $56.3904
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23036788
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day