All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Operational Performance Advisor is responsible for overseeing divisional-level workforce management functions. As a permanent leadership position on the divisional-level Workforce Steering Committee, this person is responsible for preparing for and running Steering Committee report out functions for Workforce related initiatives. These include generating reports, providing status updates, results reporting and other communication/planning activities for workforce management related functions.Additionally, the Divisional Operational Performance Advisor is responsible for coaching and mentoring operational and service line leaders to assist in moving labor and other operational efficiency improvement related performance closer to established budgeted targets and performance levels. An Operational Performance Advisor works with leaders through facilitating both internal and external leading practices, investigating inefficiencies, variance and root cause analysis, and introducing new techniques and approaches to reduce waste, improve productivity and facilitate cost savings with implementation support.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provide ongoing workforce management and other operational efficiency improvement related expertise and support to regional leadership and management at each facility within the region
a. Leads region-level Workforce Management Steering committees
b. Sets agendas
· Oversees reporting from productivity system utilized by regional facilities as well as Operations Advisor external comparative database to assist management in monitoring operational and financial performance and evaluate opportunities for improvement.
· Works with System-level and other divisional Operational Performance Advisor for various functions, including but not limited to overseeing the following:
a. Develop and maintains productivity standards
b. Productivity management and variance reporting
c. Engagement process including Watch List, Action Planning, and migration strategies
d. Position Control process and exceptions needing approval
· Identifies internal leading practices and/or opportunities for cross-departmental and/or intra-regional projects that could improve work flow, eliminate waste, reduce costs, etc.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree from a accredited college or university in Industrial / Management Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a closely related field is required.
· Eight (8) years of business management experience with strong operational background performing or managing productivity, finance and/or workforce management projects to include experience in a healthcare environment. Requires advanced computer skills with a strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003477
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $57.888 - $86.833
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24003477
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day