All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part -Time, 20 hours per week
Shift : Days, 3 days per week.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Accountable for assisting the health professional by providing personal health care services and assistance with activities of daily living to the patient as specifically identified in a written assignment and necessary for the accomplishment of patient care plan goals. Assist patient with personal hygiene, assist with ambulation and transfers, record vital signs (temperature, pulse and respirations only), prepare meals as directed. Promote patients’ mental alertness, report changes in the patients’ condition to a Registered Nurse Case Manager or Supervisor. Assist in providing a safe and healthful environment for patient care. Continued employment with the agency is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outlined in this job description.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices, and standards of care.
• Perform personal care activities and support services for patients in their place of residence as specified in a written assignment.
• Document personal care and patient care activities rendered according to Home Health Aide Plan of Care.
• Communicate pertinent information to the RN Case Manager/Supervisor and other team members.
• Participate in team meetings or review meetings as assigned.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families.
• Maintains clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
• Attends in service training as scheduled, but at a minimum of three (3) hours per quarter for a total of twelve (12) annually.
• Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of a home health aide competency evaluation
• Minimum of six (6) months to twelve (12) months experience in a patient care facility
• Current BLS
• Certified Nursing Assistant course
• One (1) year of experience in home health.
• Certified Nursing Assistant License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030632
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 13601 BRUCE B DOWNS BLVD
Pay Range: $16 - $19.346
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23030632
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day