AdventHealth Patient Unit Coordinator Emergency Dept Full Time Nights Tampa in Tampa, Florida
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Prior related work experience in a healthcare environment that provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of and ability to use personal computer and perform data entry.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to quickly learn and successfully complete a competency skill check off list within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions effectively.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible workweek including weekends, nights and overtime as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School education or equivalent.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- HUC Certification
Performs clerical and receptionist duties; patient and family rounding as Goodwill Ambassador, computers and work station on wheels (WOWs) equipment and supply checks. Responsible for the inventory and ordering of supplies, equipment and services needed to support the efficient operation of the assigned nursing unit and patient care delivery.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.