AdventHealth Pharmacy Technician III 7 on 7 off Overnight Shift in Tampa, Florida
Pharmacy Technician III AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Actively performs all pharmacy technician functions
- Maintains operational expertise in and actively provides coverage of the technician services
- Oversees appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems
- Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and delivery of patient‐specific medication doses
- Facilitates medication safety practices
- Maintains continuous learning and pharmacy practice development
- High School Degree
- One year of Contemporary hospital pharmacy experience
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in their respective state
Prepares and organizes pharmacy medications by name and dosage, as listed on patient orders. Supports pharmacists and provides distributive pharmacy services. To provide safe and accurate medication services and to support all those involved in direct patient care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.