All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates, develops an appropriate plan of care, and treats patients who present with bodily impairments and functional limitations as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform functional mobility skills and evaluate muscle, nerve, joint, and integumentary systems
· Designs and implements a treatment plan of care utilizing practice standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines, and patient's needs. Monitors patient's response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plan as appropriate
· Documents and charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policies and procedures
· Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow up services
· Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, family and healthcare professionals within and across care settings and communities
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification must be obtained before employee starts patient care
· Licensed in applicable state as a Physical Therapist OR Temporary State permit as Physical Therapist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005636
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Tampa
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $45 - $45
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 24005636
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day