All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Eligible for sign on
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : days shift/some evenings!
Location: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Carrollwood
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Radiologic Technologists perform Radiographic Examinations that create images for diagnosis. Radiography integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Radiographers must maintain a high degree of accuracy in Radiographic positioning and exposure technique. Radiologic Technologists prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate Radiographic Examinations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Can perform basic radiologic and fluoroscopic procedures to include upper GI Series, Barium.
· Enemas, IVP and Voiding Static Cystograms.
· Can perform portable exams.
· Can operate all radiographic rooms
· Can work with minimal assistance in ER and Main Radiology.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School education or equivalent and graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
· State of Florida Radiologic License
· ARRT Registered or Registry eligible
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038866
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23038866
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day