All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
Radiologic Technologists perform Radiographic Examinations that create images for diagnosis. Radiography integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Radiographers must maintain a high degree of accuracy in Radiographic positioning and exposure technique. Radiologic Technologists prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate Radiographic Examinations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Patients First/Service Management/Standards of Excellence.
· Resolves customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner, treating all customers with courtesy. Communicates issues to Supervisor.
· Proficiently performs technical imaging procedures on different patient age groups and ability to teach the same.
· Provides imaging procedures to all patients, regardless of sex, age or race. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care.
· Proficient on the proper use and operation of the specific imaging equipment and the department policies and procedures
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· State of Florida Radiologic License
· ARRT Registered or Registry eligible
· BLS required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· High School education or equivalent and graduate from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Tampa
Req ID: 23008230
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.