All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-Free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
The registered dietitian utilizes the nutrition care process to screen, assess, diagnose, offer nutrition intervention, and monitor the nutrition status and progress of patients. The registered dietitian uses the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Standards of Practice in Nutrition Care and Standards of Professional Performance for registered dietitians. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assessment- Completes nutrition focused physical assessments, takes measurements, reviews medical records, collects data via interviews, utilizes validated tools, evaluates anthropometric status, and calculates estimated comparative standards.
· Diagnosis- Evaluates assessment data to identify nutrition risks, nutrition problems, criteria consistent with malnutrition, knowledge deficits, and/or high-risk health behaviors.
· Intervention- Offers nutrition recommendations, orders, education/counselling, and/or referral to other services.
· Education and Counselling- Provides counseling and education that reflects appropriate health literacy and cultural sensitivity to patients with disease processes that require nutritional management. Uses evidenced based theories and concepts to include transtheoretical model and motivational interviewing.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor's degree in nutrition or nutrition related field AND Four years of clinical experience
· Graduate degree in nutrition or nutrition related field AND Two years of clinical experience
· Post-Graduate degree in nutrition or nutrition related field AND One year of clinical experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current active registered dietitian status with Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR)
· Current active licensed status with state Department of Health
· Board Certified specialist in practicing area through CDR or nutrition support through the National Board of Nutrition Support (specialty requirement depends on vacant position):
o NICU CNSC-certified nutrition support clinician
o Pediatric Units/ Pediatric Transplant; CSP – certified specialist in pediatrics; OR CSPCC- certified specialist in pediatrics critical care
o Diabetes Educator Program; CDE- certified diabetes educator
o Renal Specialist Program CSR- certified specialist in renal nutrition
o Oncology Specialist Program; CSO- certified specialist in oncology nutrition
o Geriatric Specialist Program; CSG- certified specialist in gerontological nutrition
o Sports Nutrition Specialist Program; CSSD- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics; Ketogenic Specialist Programs None; Inborn Error of Metabolism CSP – certified specialist in pediatrics; OR CSPCC- certified specialist in pediatrics critical care; OR CNSC-certified nutrition support clinician; Transplant None
o Bariatric or Weight Management Specialist Program; CSOWM- Certified specialist in obesity and weight management
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032977
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 3100 E FLETCHER AVE
Pay Range: $27.158 - $40.738
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23032977
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day