Registered Nurse AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs in order to provide quality care to assigned patients.
· Develops, discusses and communicates a plan of care for each patient, in collaboration with each patient/family/significant other in order to address all identified needs.
· Sets up sterile instruments and supplies and assists the surgeon with instruments, sutures and supplies during the course of surgery.
· Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
· Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient's responses are reassessed in order to meet patient and family needs to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
· Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, to ensure quality care.
· Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure per hospital policy. Pursues professional growth and development.
· Functions as a role model for current and new staff.
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing upon hire
· Graduate of First Assistant Certification program upon hire
· Minimum one year of experience as a CFA.
· First Assist certificate upon hire.
· Current FL RN license upon hire
· ACLS Certification upon hire
· BLS Certification upon hire
· NIHSS from Know Stroke (NIHSS from American Heart Association will be accepted upon hire, subsequent renewals must be completed through Know Stroke)
The Registered Nurse-Certified First Assistant (RN-CFA) initiates appropriate behaviors unique to first assisting, under direct supervision of the surgeon. Applies knowledge of surgical anatomy and physiology and operative technique relating to operative procedures, while maintaining a sterile environment. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Performs specialized nursing care in all phases of the peri-operative role within the Surgical Area.
Under the direction of the Director Surgical Services, the RN-CFA is a registered professional nurse who has responsibility for the effective implementation of the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the hospital and the critical care department and their effect on patient care in the department for a predetermined shift. The RN-CFA adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. All duties are performed in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures. This position actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth Carrollwood.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Carrollwood
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034990
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $33.06 - $47.23
Location: Tampa, FL
Job ID: 23034990
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day